Butterfly Bliss Now Available!

11:38 am on March 27th, 2009

menu_01_blog
Our first Pro Motion Menu Kit: 01 – Butterfly Bliss is now available for purchase!ย This advanced motion menu is perfect for Wedding Videos.ย Goย check it out.

Just a few of it’s unique features:ย

• Growing floral designs with animated particles
  • Animated Butterfly flying from menu to menu
  • Includes Texture 32 from our Stone Age Texture Pack

This is the official post for Pro Motion Menu Kit: 01 – Butterfly Bliss.
Your comments are welcome!

11 Responses to “Butterfly Bliss Now Available!”

1. Mr. Videographer says:

i’m definitely going to be making use of this menu. nice work man. i cant wait to see your next menu. who’s the woman in the pic?

That’s actually my wife, taken at our wedding in 2005. I thought she was attractive enough to use as a sample ๐Ÿ™‚

3. Mohamad says:

Wow that menu was very impressive.

4. filip says:

Great work man. Anyway I think it’s a bit too expensive for only one template.

5. surisan says:

Hi,

Will it works if we own a french version of After Effect? I know sometimes it creates class and code errors.

greetz,

I do not have a French version of After Effects to test it on, so unfortunately I won’t be able to answer that for you. However, I can tell you that the after effects project files do make use of many custom expressions if that helps you any in determining compatibility.

7. surisan says:

arf ๐Ÿ™ If there are custom expressions, it will only works on your After effect language, I suppose you used the English one. Perhaps, do you plan to make something similar to be able to transcode your scripts in other language version.
    For example, videocopilot often make differents scripts for each language (deutch, french,etc…).

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Yes, the project does have issues opening properly in the French version due to the expression controls having different names such as “Color” is now “Couleur” and “Slider” is now “Curseur”.

I recently discovered you can launch any language of After Effects from the Language folder in the After Effects Directory. If you purchase our products and use a different language version of after effects, you can launch the English version from within the Language folder, and the project will work properly. If this is not a satisfactory solution for you, please let me know and we may consider creating different versions of the project file to work natively in other languages, however this will increase the file size of the product.

9. Burning Hand says:

Thanks Jon, this is a simply magnificent piece of work. It is easy to use and customize, caters for almost any genre and has everything needed to make a truly show stopping menu. Keep up the good work!

For prospective clients, you really can’t go past Jons work. His attention to detail is fantastic and his products are right at the top of the pile for streamlining my work ๐Ÿ˜‰

10. grzesioi says:

it’s not working audio ๐Ÿ™ wav and mov have the same names ๐Ÿ™ what I do wrong? i do with tutorial steb by step, ( project is in pal)

Please email support with your problem, and be sure to include your Order ID. Thank you.