Exciting New Products Coming Soon!

3:14 pm on June 27th, 2010

new_kits1

We are working on some exciting new products for DVD & Blu-ray authoring and packaging. These new templates will not require the use of After Effects, and can be imported directly into Encore (and possibly DVDSP).

The new template kits will not have the fancy motion transitions like our Pro Motion Menu Kits, but they will be very professional.

Check back soon for more details!

11 Responses to “Exciting New Products Coming Soon!”

1. David Rennie says:

no after effects…. I like the sound of that! will save time posting to dvd.

2. Melvin says:

I Second That! But, I still hope you would continue the After Effects Menus too.

3. C Moller says:

DVDSP here.

No fancy transitions? for a long time I was seeking for motion animated menus all over the internet, all I could find was some PSD’s and digital juice stuff, but your art is worth to render,
    anyway, please don’t leave behind your mac fans!!!!!

4. Andreas says:

No After Effects? I liked it more with spectacular transitions between menus.

If someone does not like or cannot use After Effects that forget to put spectacular professional DVD menus! This is the future and precomposed was doing it really well so keep doing it!

We will still be creating our Pro Motion Menu Kits, but we wanted to have a product for our non-AE users as well.

Also, these new products will be perfect for those jobs that you aren’t making as much money on, and want to just breeze through the authoring process without having to render anything in After Effects.

We have not decided if we will be making them motion menus or not, but they will definitely not require After Effects.

6. David says:

Its a great idea Jon – though I vote for motion menus 😉

7. Mike Rothman says:

What – let me guess, you are “precomposing” them? Ok – couldn’t resist.

And I second it – keep up the great work on the “fancy” versions.

8. Roman says:

Jon, what’s approx. ETA on it?

We are currently in the process of moving our offices across the country, so this put a small delay on the release day, but we will definitely have it released before the 20th Annual WEVA Expo at the end of August.

We are shooting for a mid-August release.

10. Jay Braly says:

I love this idea… I have after effects, don’t really know how to use it, but my wedding videos aren’t high dollar, but I still like to make as high a quality video as I can, even though I am new to the industry… so I hate to put TOO much work into something that I am not being paid too much for.

11. Dave says:

Hi There,

I really like Butterfly Bliss and just wanted to know that the quality remains the same regardless of hte screen size it is being viewd on? I know its probably a simple question, but am new to the industry and just wanted to check.

Even if my wedding shots are not that good, at least i can give them a great into to the DVD.