Black Friday Super Sale Preview

1:04 pm on November 21st, 2012

This years Black Friday sale is going to be HUGE!

Here are all the details:

• We will be revealing an all new Pro Motion Menu Kit
  • Prices will be lowered on many of our Pro Motion Menu Kit products
  • Receive up to 30% off the already reduced prices for even bigger savings
  • New website additions will be made (details coming soon!)
  • Sale begins at 12:01am on Friday PST and lasts through midnight on Cyber Monday

So spread the word on Facebook, Twitter, or whichever social media network you prefer… you may not have a chance to save this much again!

6 Responses to “Black Friday Super Sale Preview”

1. Evan says:

Would be great if we could make an account and have a log of what we ordered in case we need to re-download. How do I know when a theme has an update, for example? Some sort of account system would remedy this.

Looking forward!

BTW, the CAPTCHAs are too difficult to make out!

2. Dave K says:

OMG! I cant wait to see which kits go down in price. i bought 9, 10, 12 with the bundle. I will be buying all the other kits if they go below $60 each. Those zip kits look nice too! might have to try a few out with 30% off. You do fantastic work! THANK YOU!

Evan,

I appreciate your input. We are working hard on a very big website update that will have accounts, forums, updated branding, and much more. As for now, you can always check the bottom of the product page to see if you have the latest updated version. You can redownload by sending an email to support.

Sorry about the CAPTCHAs. The spam posts were getting out of hand.

Dave K – You are in for a treat as the lowered prices will be lower than $60 BEFORE the 20% to 30% discount. Get them while you can at that price!

4. Dave K says:

AWESOME! My clients just love these templates. Will be buying them all for sure.

5. Angela says:

Can’t wait! There were a few I was holding off on buying until I finished editing the videos. I will definitely be taking advantage of the sale.

6. Mosheer says:

You are wonderful my friend. Will be buying many menus. Good day.