HD to SD DVD – Best Methods

3:24 am on July 24th, 2009

Anyone who has edited HD footage and has had to output to an SD DVD is well aware of the shortcomings of today’s NLEs. Whether you are using Adobe Premiere or Apple Final Cut Pro, when you export your HD footage to MPEG2 DVD, the results are very poor. In fact, you might be thinking to yourself that it would look better had it been recorded in SD to begin with. Well you would be correct. The problem with current editing software is that they use very bad downscaling algorithms, the math that is used to convert a higher resolution source to a lower resolution output, leaving you with footage that is almost unusable. In this article, I will primarily focus on Premiere and the PC, as I still haven’t found an equally good alternative on the Mac. Final Cut users, please read the update at the bottom of the article.

Why both companies release their software year after year without offering the ability to export a high quality mpeg2-dvd file continues to go unanswered.  As an example, here are some screenshots comparing HDV 60i footage, shot on a Canon XH-A1, that was downscaled using Adobe Premiere CS4 (through the Adobe Media Encoder) versus the same footage that was edited in Premiere and downscaled using a 3rd party application:

Downscaled using Adobe Media Encoder - 7Mbit CBR

Downscaled using Adobe Media Encoder - 7Mbit CBR

Downscaled using 3rd Party Application - 7Mbit CBR

Downscaled using 3rd Party Application - 7Mbit CBR

Your footage comes out looking very low resolution using the Adobe Media Encoder’s downscaling, especially noticeable on titles.

Adobe has recently made some attempt to offer an option to have better quality rendering. In CS4, they have added an option to the Sequence Properties to enable “Maximum Render Quality” aka MRQ. With this little box checked off, your Adobe Media Encoder will take FOREVER to render, and here are the results:

Downscaled using Adobe Media Encoder w/ MRQ - 7Mbit CBR

Downscaled using Adobe Media Encoder w/ MRQ - 7Mbit CBR

As you can see, the results are much better than before, however there is noticeably more artifacts and strong ringing around high contrast areas. It looks as if the text has a black stroke effect applied. Lets not forget, it took the Adobe Media Encoder horribly long to render this out, where as our 3rd party application (which I will get into later) takes far less time and looks better!

If you are satisfied with the results of the Maximum Render Quality image and don’t care if it takes 5x – 10x longer to render, then you can stop here. For those of you who care about achieving the best quality downconversion using completely free utilities… keep on reading.

Before we go any further, I would like to give credit to Dan Isaacs who has devoted so much of his time to perfecting a downscaling workflow and offer his knowledge to the community, frequently posting in the Adobe user-to-user forums.  He does have a tutorial on his website, however it is a little outdated and his most recent improvements in the workflow are found by scouring through posts in the Adobe forums. I will be going over his methods and offering some additional suggestions when possible.

At first you may feel a little overwhelmed by all the steps involved and programs you will need to download, but I assure you, the process goes quickly and the results are spectacular.

The basic steps of the workflow involve:

• Exporting your Video out of Premiere
  • Downscaling and applying other filters to enhance the image
  • Encoding to mpeg2

Lets go through each step at a time so you get a better understanding of why we do each process and why there are so many additional tools you must download.

Exporting out of Premiere:

The ideal way would be to have Premiere deliver it’s frames directly to a second application without compressing, altering it, or exporting a huge file. This was easily done in Premiere CS3 using the Debugmode Frameserver plugin. Unfortunately since Adobe has shifted all the exporting to the Adobe Media Encoder in CS4, frameserving is not currently possible. So we must export in a format that is near lossless, renders quickly, and doesn’t take up too much space. There is one format that pretty much meets all those requirements, and that is MPEG2 I-frame. If you have a Matrox editing card, go ahead and export using the Matrox MPEG2 I-frame codec at 100 Mbits/sec. If you don’t have the Matrox codec, you can still configure the Adobe Media Encoder to export to MPEG2 I-frame.

The output settings for MPEG2 can be overwhelming if you are unfamiliar with all it’s terms. I highly recommend you download these:

Adobe Media Encoder CS4 presets for 100Mbps MPEG-2 I-frame 4:2:2

Once you download and extract them to any folder, simply select MPEG2 as the output format in AME, click the icon to import a preset, then select the downloaded preset which matches your source footage.

Downscaling & Processing:

Once you have exported your HD master out of Premiere, its now time to apply advanced algorithms to the footage which will scale it down and do all kinds of optimizations for dvd playback. The free program you must download to do this is:

AviSynth 2.5.8 ST Official Build

The program basically works like this; you create a script (commands in a text document) in the same location as your HD master export, which tells AVISynth what file to load and what effects/filters you want applied to it. AVISynth does not actually export your file, but rather does all the processing of the effects and filters, and delivers those processed frames to another application. Unfortunately Encore is not capable of importing the .avs file that the program generates, however many other programs and mpeg encoders are, such as Procoder, HC Encoder, and Virtual Dub among many others.

Dan Isaacs has provided a plugin/preset he created for AVISynth that does just about everything for you. Download it here:

hd2sd() conversion package for AviSynth

Instructions for how to use his conversion package are included in the zip file. No additional plugins for AVISynth are required, since Dan has provided all of them for you in the zip file. Please take the time to read through his documentation. It explains all the different settings and how to tweak them, in addition to how to configure it for different footage types such as 24p, 30p, PAL, NTSC, 4×3, 16×9, etc.

If you think all of this is starting to go over your head, its really not that difficult, especially if you have HD 60i source footage, your script will probably consist of just this:

hd2sd(“HD_Master.m2v”)

That’s it.

Now that your script is done, it might be ready to import into your mpeg encoder. If you will be using Encore to encode your mpeg2 file, you must create an AVI file that can be imported into the program. Having encore encode the mpeg2 file won’t look that bad since the quality issues mainly came from the downscaling which has already been done. The program you will need to install in order to open the AVISynth script and save as an AVI is called:

VirtualDub

By default Virtual Dub will export an uncompressed AVI file, which takes up huge amounts of space. I highly recommend downloading and installing the free:

Lagarith lossless codec

Once you install the codec and Virtual Dub, follow these instructions:

1. Run VirtualDub
  2. Open your .avs script file in VirtualDub
  3. In VirtualDub, go to Video : Compression and select the Lagarith lossless codec
  4. Also set VirtualDub to use Video : Fast recompress mode
  5. Save your output to lagarith.avi
  6. Import lagarith.avi into Encore for transcoding and authoring

Encoding to MPEG2:

If you will be using Encore to encode, you should know where to go from here. I would suggest VBR 2-Pass encoding for best results, with a max bitrate of 8 Mbits, target of 7 Mbits, and minimum of 2 Mbits. You may need to adjust the target bitrate depending on how much content you need to fit on the disc.

If you want near studio quality mpeg encoding using a free program, I recommend downloading and installing HC Encoder which delivers extremely high quality results. A high quality mpeg encoder will produce slightly better looking video at greatly reduced bitrates, causing the file sizes to be much lower (did you ever wonder how hollywood movies are able to fit so much high quality video content on a single dvd? Its from using a good encoder).

Conclusion:

There sure are a lot of steps to get a quality downconversion out of Premiere. Once you go through the entire process one time and get all the programs you need, you will realize it’s not that complicated and moves along quite quickly.

One of the drawbacks to this method is that you cannot export chapter markers out of Premiere. You can always create them in Encore, or you can render out a draft quality mpeg2 file from Premiere with chapter markers intact, import that into Encore, then replace the asset with the high quality version and your chapter markers will remain.

I look forward to the day when Adobe offers some good quality downconversions. But until then… this is one of the best methods to use.

UPDATE: Apparently the latest version of Apple Compressor (3.5) is producing even worse downconversion results than the previous version (3.05). However, after comparing both versions, even with the best quality resize setting applied under the frame controls, the results are still extremely poor compared to using AVISynth and the hd2sd script.

Final Cut Users: Export a contained Pro Res 422 HD quicktime out of Final Cut, load it onto a windows system, and use the method above starting with the “Downscaling and Processing”. Your Pro Res file will be loaded by the script without issues.

UPDATE 2: For those of you interested in following this topic on the Adobe forums, where Dan Isaacs and Jeff Bellune are posting responses and even more helpful details to this workflow and process, please read this thread.

UPDATE 3: Jeff Bellune has recorded a nice video tutorial of this workflow that can be seen here.  I highly recommend watching it if you were confused in any way by this article.

UPDATE 4: There has been a good deal of discussion in forums about CS5 having greatly improved downscaling quality, and some believe the method outlined in this article is no longer necessary. It is true that the downscaling quality has greatly improved only when using the Mercury Playback Engine (read this post), however, it’s quality is still inferior to the hd2sd script. For many, the results of the improved downscaling of CS5 with Mercury Playback enabled may be good enough (and not require as many steps). But for those who demand the absolute best quality achievable, the hd2sd script should still be used.

198 Responses to “HD to SD DVD – Best Methods”

1. Abe says:

Awesome tips, thanks a lot!

2. Jeff Pulera says:

Thank you for providing this valuable info for those that can use it, but for Matrox RT.X2 users, it seems bit redundant to create a Matrox .avi, then also use the scripts. Simply open a Matrox DV Widescreen project, and Import the Matrox MPEG-2 I-Frame HD file to the timeline. The Matrox hardware offers good quality downscaling in realtime, taking Adobe “out of the equation” in the area of scaling, so the user need only Export to MPEG-2 from Adobe to get clean results at that point.

Perhaps Dan’s scripts will yield even better results, haven’t tried, but the Matrox method does eliminate the scaling issues typically seen from Adobe with HDV to DVD and looks good to me.

Thanks

Jeff Pulera
    Safe Harbor Computers

Thank you for the tip as it may help some of our readers. Dan’s method does provide a better quality downconvert, however those who may not want to go through the trouble of using separate programs might try the suggestion you gave.

4. Marc-Julien Objois says:

Very good tip.

Missing from the article: the appropriate amount of outrage that you need to go through all this to get good quality video when expensive software that used to be industry standard is incapable of yielding acceptable results.

5. Natan says:

I am a newbie to AviSynth, and all of this, and have 2 questions:

1. How do I make the 16:9 HD footage downconvert to 4:3 SD with top/bottom letterboxing? Dan Isaacs’ instructions indicated that it would be:

WidescreenType = -2,

but when I typed this in at the end of my script, Virtual dub did not recognize the file.

2. How to I incorporate the audio into the file into this process. I did a test, using AviSynth, Virtual Dub, and finally HC encoder and did not get audio (I also got squeezed 4:3 footage, hence issue #1).

1. Make sure your syntax is correct. Your script should be something along the lines of:

hd2sd(“myfile.avi”, WidescreenType = -2)

2. The audio is almost always done separately when dealing with encoding. From Premiere, you would export the audio as a wav file, then import this into Encore where it gets transcoded to ac3.

7. Natan says:

Thanks for the quick response Jon.

If I’m using HC Encoder (I started using it after reading this article), how do I merge the wav file with the mpeg2 video? Also, more generally, where can I get a nice primer on getting good settings with HC Encoder?

8. Dan says:

Hi, my ‘HD_master.m2v’ is in 16:9 format (1920\1080 60i), exported from Premiere CS4 using the downloaded preset. Viewing this file it certainly is 16:9.

However, getting a 16:9 file exported out of virtuadub (to put into Encore) is proving dificult as it always seems to end up a vertically stretched 4:3. My avs script reads as follows:

hd2sd(“HD_master.m2v”, OutputColorSpace=”YUY2″, OutputBFF=true)

Any help seriously appreciated, thanks

Virtual Dub does not export pixel aspect ratio information. In Encore, you must select your imported clip in the project panel, right click and go to interpret footage, then force it to conform to the proper pixel aspect ratio.

If you use a separate application to do the mpeg encoding, that is where you would specify the 16:9 pixel aspect ratio so that your imported mpeg file into encore would already have the 16:9 flag set.

10. Jim says:

I am also a newbie to avisynth and hc encoder.

I want to use the avisynth-hc encoder to create my SD m2v file.

I have installed avisynth, and put the various files in the avisynth plugin folder. I have also loaded hc encoder.

I have exported the file “Test1.m2v” from Premiere media encoder using the 100mbps preset. The original file in premiere was in HDV converted by Cineform Neoscene.
    hd2sd(“Test1.m2v”)

I then launched HCgui_023.

I then clicked on the “input file name” button .

I then browsed to “C:\users\videos\test.avs” and clicked on it. “C:\users\videos” is the folder containing the video file and the “test.avs” file.

I get the following error
    “error loading avisynth script, I don’t know what “avisynthPluginDir” means (C:\program files\avisynth 2.5\plugins\hd2sd.avsi”

obviously, I am doing something wrong.

Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks

11. Jim says:

Sorry, I left out some important info.
    The file “test.avs” in the same folder as “test1.m2v”. The contents of the file is 1 line
    hd2sd(“Test1.m2v”)

12. Dan says:

Thanks very much Jon, wasn´t expecting it to be that easy!

Jim-

First, make sure your script has the same spelling as the file name. In your post, the script uses a capital “T” where as your video uses a lowercase “t”.

Second, confirm that you placed the hd2sd content into the proper folder. Do not place the folder “AviSynth 2.5 plugins” into the AviSynth folder. You must place all the contents of the “AviSynth 2.5 plugins” folder into the following location:
    “C:\Program Files\AviSynth 2.5\plugins”

Make sure you also installed the included fftw3.dll into your system32 folder as the instructions indicate.

14. David Hutchinson says:

Thank you for this John, it’s the first time have had it explained to me in a way I can understand! 🙂

So now I have my dvd encoded (via HC Encoder) assets and blu-ray encoded versions too. I want to put them into your butterfly bliss menu, but I only want one project. How do I import the blu-ray assets and then manually point encore CS4 to the DVD versions of both the motion menus and content assets? This seems so simple but I can’t see how to do it!

I personally would start a new project for the SD version to avoid any problems with encore. It shouldn’t take too long to do, especially if you just did it for the HD version and can skim through the tutorial if necessary.

16. djaqib says:

hey i havn’t done any HD footage videos mostly sd videos.. do u guys recommend HC encoder over adobe media encoder? will i see any quilty diffrence? i do wedding videos so alot of time i exceed 120 mins.. my videos are usuly around 140-150mins

thanks

17. David Hutchinson says:

OK John, thanks for the advice – which I will take.
    djaqib – I’ve just done my first project in HCencoder and the quality improvement for me has been striking.

18. Genesco says:

Joined the thread late, I’m a bit lost – what do I actually do in Avisynth, I have typed an avs as per thread, and installed the plugins, I understand that the program causes virtualdub to think it is dealing with filtered video, whats confusing me is that I use virtual dub and create an avi – (in my test I used hd2sd(“name of my file”) that seemed to work, then I opened HCencoded input file is fine, but what should the output file be? I am thinking I use one or the other …… Help

HC Encoder is only creating an mpeg2 dvd video, which is an .m2v file. So you “input” your avs script file into HCEncoder, and you “output” your mpeg2 video file.
    You have 2 options for encoding in HC Encoder:
    Option 1) You can bypass Virtual Dub completely, and load your .avs script into HCEncoder and it will do all the downscaling/processing and encoding at once. Since you are doing 2 passes of encoding in HCEncoder, it is going to re-process the downscale on the second pass which will make it take a little longer.

Option 2) You can use Virtual Dub to load the avs file, then export an SD AVI of your video just as the article explains. Once the downconversion has been rendered out, you can then create a new avs script to load that SD video into HC Encoder. The new script will not do any hd2sd conversion, and will simply consist of this:

AviSource(“d:\filename.avi”)

(Of course you will modify the path and filename to that of your own video)

If you do it this way, HC Encoder does not have to do any advanced pre-processing on the video before it encodes to m2v, and it can improve your rendering time.
    As others have said, you will be impressed by the quality of HC Encoder compared to the Adobe Media Encoder, and it’s worth it to do the few extra steps (which don’t take that long). All you’re doing is creating a new text document, renaming the extension to .avs, entering in one short line of text, and loading that into HC Encoder.

20. Genesco says:

Thank you so much for your response, Okay i get it now, I am exporting from Liquid Chrome (fusing) to get a .m2v file at 1440×1080 is this okay as the starting point or should I export something else? I could not match the process from premier at start of thread

21. Genesco says:

Already seeing an improvement. This is exciting stuff, now just need to tweak the avs to match my needs what should it look like?

I have progressive 1440×1080 hdv , need to go to pal it created 720 x480 how do i get 720×576?

what other features have worked for others? eg sample avs’

thanks in advance

Genesco,

If your source is progressive PAL (25 fps), your script should look something like this:

hd2sd(“myfile.m2v”, Interlaced=false, OutputFieldRate=25)

If for some reason it is still outputting 720×480 (which it shouldn’t), then you can force it by adding the parameter: OutputHeight=576

23. Brad Kirby says:

How to get prestine progressive DVDs from HDV 1080i source.

It’s 2 years since I developed this work flow. If you would like true progressive picture quality on you DVDs from 1080i HDV source material this is what I do. This workflow uses readily available freeware tools. After using HDTV2MPEG2, I am able to open up the HDV material in VirtualDub MPEG-2 version. This can take 10 minutes to open for 1 hour of HDV material.
    At this stage it will be 1080 X 1920 interlaced. (The true horizontal resolution is 1440)
    In VirtualDub I use the following filters to get to pure 720 X 480 progressive.
    Using the deinterlace filter select Discard field 2.
    At this stage it will be 540 X 1920 pure progressive at 29.97 frames per second.
    I use Lancoz3 resize to 540 X 810 to obtain the anamorphic DVD aspect ratio. (Horizontal resize only)
    Using the crop option I crop 30 off both the top and bottom and 45 off both the left and right. This cuts 1/16 off each edge.
    This gets me to 480 X 720 so that each of the 480 horizontal scan lines remain intact. (i.e. no vertical scaling just horizontal scaling)
    This really helps in maintaining prestine quality of the picture. You might like to add some sharpening at this stage to suit your own preferences.

To avoid generation of large avi files, use frameserving from Virtual to avi2mpg2_vfw making sure you run virtualDub auxiliary setup and install the handler first.
    Within avi2mpg2_vfw settings set your output mpg file to be a progressive sequence at 29.97 frames per second with 16:9 aspect ratio (Read the avi2mpg help)
    Last step is the use ifoedit to create your dvd compatible files. Place them in a folder called VIDEO_TS and burn the VIDEO_TS to a DVD using DeepBurner.

The resulting DVD has a sharpness equal to any Hollywood progressive sourced DVD. but it will be 29.97 frames per sec instead of 24 for most film titles. It will play like any Hollywood progressive widescreen DVD offering (i.e. set DVD player to progressive scan output to enjoy the full quality)

Everyone I show these DVDs to is really impressed with the detail and sharpness that is non existant in standard interlaced home made DVDs.
    My source material is 25Mbps HDV from my Canon HV10. The only reason I use HDTV2MPG is to remove the transport stream outer wrapping to enable it to open in Virtualdub MPEG2.

I am throwing away the even numbered scan lines, but I end up with the 540 odd numbered scan lines which are all captured in once instance of time 30 times per second – hence true 540 progressive full resolution 30 frames per second. DVD players will only decode progressive sourced material that is 30 frames per second or less. (Just like film sourced DVDs, the material is put on the DVD at 60 interlaced fields per second, but with the caveat that the odd and even field are captured at the same instance in time, this allows the DVD player to reinterleave the fields to produce a proper progressive frame with out combing)

Yes 5.5 % of the the picture is cropped from each side, but this is only because the HD size is not 960 X 1440 originally (which would easily scale to 480 x 720). This cropping enables the picture’s original scan lines (the odd numbered ones) to have a one to one scan line mapping without the degradation that (non interger) scaling would create.

I am extremely satisfied with the detail of the DVDs produced. The only other DVDs with equivalent quality that I know of is that produced from my friends 480p camcorder when recorded at 30 frames per second. This 480p camcorder was 4 times the price of my HV10.

24. Steve says:

Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who has contributed their time and effort to this work flow. It has really dug me out of a hole on a rush job for a client, and once you’ve done it the first time, takes no time at all.

The results are better than anything I’ve managed to achieve using ‘industry standard’ software.

25. Dan says:

Jon, I am using this as a Avisynth script for 720\60p footage. To create a file to be encoded in Encore:

hd2sd(“festa.m2v”, OutputColorSpace=”YUY2″, OutputBFF=true, Interlaced=false)

Is there anything I have missed, I read the hd2sd txt and it doesnt mention 720/60p specifically.

Thanks

26. Alex says:

Hi there,

I’m also a new to AviSynth, and all of this.
    I try to convert 2hours Matrox MPEG-2 I-Frame 1080 60i HD to 480i SD.
    My script looks like hd2sd(”myfile.avi”). Loaded in HC it took 10 hours just for 1 pass. I’ve stoped at this point because I’ve
    feeling I do something wrong. It was done on Core i7 920 12Gb RAM.
    Am I on right way?

Thanks
    Alex

Alex,

That does seem extremely long for what you are trying to do. It should take much less time.

Try this:
    1) Use Virtual Dub to open the avisynth script. Just go to ‘File > Open video file…” and select the .avs script.
    2) If you have plenty of harddrive space (few hundred GB), then you can just ‘save as avi’ using the uncompressed codec. Otherwise, use the lagarith codec mentioned in the article.
    3) Create a new AVISynth script for the file just exported from Virtual Dub using this script:

AviSource(”d:\filename.avi”)

Load this new script into HCEncoder and see how it goes. Using this method will reduce the amount of memory needed at a single time (since it won’t have to downscale in addition to mpeg encode at the same time). Please let me know if your results are better. The combined processing time of creating the Virtual Dub file and the HC Encoder m2v should be much less than what it is taking you now.

28. Alex says:

Thanks for help.
    In Virtual Dub I’ve got the same 10 hours for 2 hours timeline.
    However then in HCEncoder it took 2,5 hours to output 2 pass
    MPEG. I like the size and quality!
    But 10 hours downscaling time sounds a little bit steep.
    I’m running Core i7 with 12Gb RAM. InVirtual Dub CPU usage is 13-25%. I’ve no clue where to start.

Thanks again
    Alex

29. Michael says:

Dear Jon,

Thanks for this great article/tutorial, researching all this myself would cost me a lot of valuable time…

However, I’ve a question: in Premiere CS3 I decoded directly to m2v via CinemaCraft, but I can’t get it to work in CS4.

Due to computer issues I found HDV editing a little laggy, so I decided to edit in SD directly, using in camera conversion from HDV to DV (Canon HV30, PAL 25PF (which is stored and read as 50i)). I’m quite happy with this in camera conversion quality.

But, after editing my project in CS4 (which is a combination of fast moving action scenes and some After Effects animations), do you think quality-wise it’s beter to make the MPEG2 conversion with HCEnc instead of AME; and if yes, which export settings do you recommend? Are there any MPEG2 I-frame export presets for (SD) DV-material?

Or should I send the project directly to Encore and let Encore do the conversion. Would there be any difference since Encore uses the same codecs as AME?

So in CS3, you used the Premiere Plugin from CinemaCraft to encode directly to m2v, and in CS4, it no longer works. This is caused by Adobe completely changing the way Premiere Exports using the Adobe Media Encoder. Many of the export plugins no longer function with the new version.

Many editors will edit in HD if it was shot in HD so that they always have the option of delivering an HD version of the edit. If you downconvert straight out of the camera and edit in SD, it kind of defeats the purpose of shooting in HD.

AME and Encore use the same encoder, so the quality will be the same. Only difference is in Encore, you can set the transcode quality to automatic, and it will set the bitrate to the highest possible safe value while still fitting everything on the disc. If you are using AME, and your content is over 80 – 90 minutes, you will need to use a bitrate calculator to determine the best settings.

HCEncoder will yield superior results to AME, but the difference in quality will be small compared to the quality difference of using a high quality downconverter to go from HD to SD.

31. Michael says:

Thanks for your quick response, Jon. I think I’m going to upgrade my computer for editing in HD and then downscaling to DVD using your tutorial for better overall quality than what I’m converting now.

32. Jon,

You mention that Debugmode Frameserver works w/ PPro 3. However, I’ve downloaded and installed it and don’t see any new options listed when exporting a movie from PPro3. The Frameserver website also says that the program works with PPro through v1.5. Am I missing something? Thanks

Craig

You must be missing something. Go to File > Export > Movie , then go into Settings, under General, select the file type as Debugmode Frameserver (should be at the very top). If you do not see this, you must not have installed it correctly.

34. Jon,

I can’t figure out why this isn’t working. An option for DFS just doesn’t appear in PPro when exporting a movie. When installing DFS, it couldn’t be simpler than clicking all the “yes” “OK” and “Accept” buttons. I’ve uninstalled it, reinstalled it, closed and reopened PPro, rebooted, even emailed DFS’s creator. He said it should work also, although he’s not tested it.

I know you’re not DFS tech support but I can’t help but think I’m missing something incredibly obvious. I greatly appreciate any help you can offer. If I can’t get this to work, I’ll just have to throw up my hands and accept the crap that PPro is exporting. Thanks in advance.

I and many others have tested it with CS3 and it works flawlessly. I really don’t know where your installation could be going wrong. Just make absolutely sure (double and triple check) everything is getting installed into the correct locations. All is not lost if you can’t get DFS to work in CS3. Just use an alternative method to export out of Premiere in a visually lossless codec.

36. Matt Terry says:

I’m still a bit lost in this world of rendering/burning and I appreciate the dialogue going on here. Here is my situation. I made a feature film using a Canon HV20 in 24fps Cinema Mode, HD. I’m using Sony Vegas Pro 9 to edit it. I want to:

A. Render and burn it to a standard DVD in the highest quality I can.

and

B. Render a version that I can upload to potential websites so it can be viewed on-line in the highest quality it can be (without running into huge size issues).

I have had very mixed results with DL DVDs and the film is only 99 minutes long. I’ve created some DVDs already using mpeg2 and Sony DVD Architect 5 and they’re “good” just not as great as I think they could be.

You can view the trailer here (which I uploaded in HD): http://www.dstmovie.com

Any advice or suggestions would be welcome.

A 99 minute movie will have to be encoded with a target bitrate around 5.8 mbps… which is a little on the low side for a standard mpeg encoder, however using HC Encoder and 2 pass VBR, you should get very nice results. You can export out of Vegas using a lossless codec (or visually lossless), then create an avs script for it using the methods mentioned in the article. You can either import that script directly into HC Encoder, or import into Virtual Dub, export as an SD AVI, then create a new script to import that SD AVI into HC Encoder. Using the hd2sd downconverter and HC Encoder should yield excellent results.

38. Matt Terry says:

Thank you, Jon. I’ll give this blog a thorough read and download HC Encoder and see what happens. If you (or any others) have more of an easy step-by-step methodology that is easy for me to understand (I’m a bit clueless in all this), I would appreciate it.

39. Matt Terry says:

Question: I attempted to export the Vegas File to an avi file and using the uncompressed and lossless codec. The file is probably going to top out around 200 gigs. Is that typical for this process or have I done something wrong? Should I have exported it in a different format?

Thank you in advance for your response.

Note: In trying to get this to work I recently did a render to .wmv using the “HD” option in Vegas. The file was 4 gigs and when I viewed it, it looked great. When I went to use DVD Architect to transfer the file to DVD, DVD Architect showed it as 6.5 gigs. When I chose to “fit it to disk” – the program automatically lowered the bit rate to the one you suggested above. It still took 3 hours to render it and burn it (far longer than it ever has before). I have yet to take a look at the final burn to see how it looks.

WMV is a highly compressed codec. I would not use it as an intermediate file. It’s best to use a visually lossless codec such as a matrox or cineform (which cost money) or the lagarith. MPEG2 also works well at 100 Mbit, and produces a much smaller file.

41. Matt Terry says:

So my questions now are:

1) should/can I use the 170 gig AVI file?
    2) should I render the file as MPEG2 but use the lossless codec?

I assume I want the uncompressed lossless codec file to be as high quality as possible. Quality in-Quality out, Garbage in-Garbage out.

Matt-

1) Yes
    2) Use the 170 GB file in your script for the hd2sd script, no need to convert it to anything else before the hd2sd conversion

43. Matt Terry says:

Last question and then I’ll leave you alone (I hope).

I’ve got the 170 gig file, I’ve downloaded all the other files. When I open HC Encoder it automatically looks for the AVS script but…I’m stumped on how to create it and run it.

In the directory I don’t see an application. I create a text document with the script that I want run:

hd2sd(“DST Vegas Pro 9.avi”)

But…then I don’t see how that creates the script. Am I supposed to be something more? I assumed there would be an application that I could just type in that and it would find the file (as they’re all in the same directory) and it would do what it needs to do…

Please help (or if there’s someone else reading this who could help…).

Thanks again. Hopefully I won’t bother you any more after this.

44. Matt Terry says:

Jon,

Thank you so much for your help. I figured out how to do the script (easy as pie) and I did the double pass with a maximum of 5800 bitrate as you suggested. I was STUNNED to see that the file had gone from 170 gigs to an encoded 3 gigs. (It took, I think, 15 hours)

HC Encoder saved it as an MPEG file: .m2v
    This is fine and I was able to upload it into Sony’s DVD Architect but, though the image is AMAZING, there’s no sound. I see that a sfx file was also saved by HC Encoder but DVD Architect doesn’t seem to be linking it to the image.

Lastly, and this is more a DVD Architect issue, not an HC Encoder issue…when I pull the 3 gig file into DVD Architect – it reads it as 6.1 gigs and too large for a standard DVD. I will do some research on line and see if I can get answers to my questions.

When I get this all to work, I will post detailed step-by-step instructions so others out there with Sony Vegas can learn from my mistakes.

Thanks again to everyone.

HC Encoder is just for encoding the video. You should be creating the ac3 file separately. You can export a wav file from Vegas and use that in conjunction with the m2v file in Encore, or you can use any program you like to encode to ac3 and then import into Encore.

I’m not sure what could be causing DVD Architect to detect it as twice the size.

46. Matt Terry says:

I was curious about that myself, pulling in the wav file I created before when I originally had Vegas render to an Mpeg without audio.

Once I get the sound thing figured out…I’ll see if it all works.

Question: Why would HC Encoder create an .sfvx file if it won’t actually use it?

Hopefully this is the last you’ll hear from me until I get this all figured out and create a step-by-step guide.

47. Matt Terry says:

Everyone…

I finally had success in this process. Below is my step-by-step process using Sony Vegas Pro 9. Feel free to edit or change if I have some of the wording incorrect.

USING SONY VEGAS AND HC ENCODER
    Step-by-Step Guide

Background: I’m a Seattle based film-maker/screenwriter/teacher. I made a feature film over 2008 and 2009 on a miniscule budget ($3,000). In the fall of 2009 I was attempting to enter the film into film festivals and wanted to figure out how to make/produce the BEST COPY I could possibly make.

Equipment Used: I used a consumer Canon HV20 camera filming at 1080i HD on “cinema mode” and 24fps and edited on Sony Vegas Pro 8 and, eventually, Sony Vegas Pro 9. I have used Sony’s DVD Architect 5 to create DVDs that I have given to cast members and have submitted to film festivals.

Film: 99 minutes, entitled “Daylight Saving Time” – for trailers, go to: http://www.dstmovie.com

Here is the “step-by-step” guide.

1. Make sure you have well over 300 gigs hard drive space available.
    2. Download all the programs listed in this guide, except for “Virtual Dub” – you will not need that (download it if you want – it’s free! – As with all the other programs – donations accepted and you don’t need Adobe Media Encoder).
    3. Install the programs. Read the instructions carefully (especially Avisynth as there are files you are going to have to manually place)
    4. Copy all the Avisynth files to the directory where HC Encoder has been installed
    5. Open Sony Vegas (I will assume this will work on all versions of Sony Vegas, but I could be wrong)
    6. Open your film
    7. Once the film is loaded, render it as an AVI file – UNCOMPRESSED
    8. While still in that screen, go to “custom” and use the lossless codec that was downloaded earlier in step 1.
    9. Begin rendering (note, depending on your film, this may take hours to render – it took my computer – Windows Vista, 6 gigs RAM, about 8 hours to render)
    10. Find where Sony Vegas put the file. My 99 minute film rendered out to 170 gigs.
    11. Copy or Move the file (which we’ll call “Test.avi” for the sake of this guide) to the directory where you installed HC Encoder
    12. You should now see all your Avisynth files and directories, the HC Encoder executable files and its directories and the pre-made custom files (Dan Isaacs plugins ) you also downloaded and your large avi file
    13. Create an “avs script” which is very easy… “right click” and choose – make a text document – this will open up notepad. Type in notepad: hd2sd (“DssaacsnvclasEd appr Encoy program you like toventorto man Tyncoy hd2e files youexan clsav file ment – thishave gie to oing mpealledefore w set the tceate a prs 2e fake festrial fent – this willjabsolutelhave well I havevisynth t willirectoryt wilguid
    7. Once t1ll Sd it wxt also she od bebefor– it’embert scngerng txan cl:t witDsd.txt0. Find wonyNl y I havet plugtenseg encot” o.

size anis( witDsd.t”ok my’t l ty I hav/a sfx plugtenseg eok mcustom”ista, 6 Helphoose line a”trailugtenseg sou will w2mpg2_mothisha821l “Tlicaload iterythueleox downloe thip://veryone trailugtenseg s a ver. Ples MPEG2 but witDsd.t. Find w6nyNlryinnt – it’ scripr thD Arcscript that I wur set the tesearcode> c3 filrimage is txt alsohave gi you Rvdit in Set 1. Copy o7nyNl yee! –ds a to ac3 a a Ds withand cfilmHC th_023ependmHC ac_023eill wll “Tge a loonjunctia_mothis0. Find wstiHC th_023ebrou reupructionindfablesoset the ttweak creates 4 gigsin HDac3 a a xport a I haveto the otoventnd ifVDs withured at tyon’e to no.

pm EqDownloaherWalk evenle was sing Sonthe bg v1.5. Am TWOt a m coulore apsinx, doely directory memory ne

Tl tooours j6r 2 hours ts 48red oded with a tEqDownloa1e film is lthe videoi Core inot need file
    7eacsnv fom2vppr Eiectory I donRty! I’msted.

target (e image
    7t.

more? I size snvclas1om2vppreill why? Weogighnt –l re size fort to– itvert itrythuegradationindfablelled it E; and all the &ilmHC th_023eill not and cfilmHC ac_023eill et the bally looks for.

is lthe videosing Sonthusly changing wiout tole. My 99 not jabsoefore whlledrs cow.

rode ript (ej6r 2 hu Below is you havethe imag, downloan just e file as Mng fi, well I havedown,oour,esoset r I created(ou are befo) as 6.1snvclas1oI cppreshitect – i(ou s withsimi fi. Read )t detaile. Mmulore toge ade Instal2ll A rouggone frved by alledefore whis tione (I hosynth step-bsle pictu Below eill soset the tusttrythu217;moublwt would
    is lthdguide) to Below ed get very e to onforsong to d/> Th (: .) using theaMng fig> 7t.<17;mstel v with a t/out to 17ntil >mor instaing Instal26nyUssless tectHe said,VDs thatis lill do se this,e yousin what open up nrk atou are tfound Hnot hay file a Dect 5 to createkVi as ay Pre, pulle into DVD oadehave to me file orchitectmThanks again to everyofhread- has contriigu tEq
  48. 5div id="div-comment-4026" clas 5diomment-body">

A 99 minur this great ep>

1m using Sonhave et the bbn figufullly play peop17;vggestedincludVDs alretips great on conjunmk” be on the low side non-ort nthis a staonjunmk” be o to enter t) to Below ailed Dgreat on ct as aVegas Pro 9. Once I get s the misst me a l alt thnstep7;mster trate around 5 uld hatet very e to alledse a lo#8230; w,aximum of 5around 5 uid7stiono of thie bud00 bitr mis

• 9

Hi there,nk, ded te imagself, piunmk” be ontfoundcscript th64p. 6. differencD offerarticlen>I know yosculea sta hd2hich is pen HC Ethe prny e to cithxe thosynth ll ve(horas“HDvdn tr />ing is gettinl at 100 Mould be to w alre hifself, pu

u is t

ace fbrf th y w ythxa.1 giplthe wn HC Ethe premitw you e the skingar lon. I&#ie imagssle p hatno sound. If yoks <

• 9

Hi there,ThInstalutrs/py st Mout this greamakter t) to>

1.8217;m V editiAVId- hy changithe lossful1.8217;m Vn to celecte whl HDtoSD .– UNCOMs and b” Dn ould emptinilossless by dires possibe pictuu shouEG. I lylinutecolcernbly enwake/produce tis lillMs andt) to.– UNCOuEG. I Nexporaishaa .VOBm Vegasn uis lillMs, whicIit to anythiscriphe wor withsoftw you30, Ppu I havC /> 3 dires possibgSD) awfullsvery!!is is findvance.

ThInstalFeote,cosp
  • 95div id="div-comment-4831" clas95diomment-body">

Hi there,

• 95div id="div-comment-4822" clas95diomment-body">

Jon,

Do well overathis png elsor withard"> 80i Hn that I c? an alours t.

he ba crap m2vh
  • 97div id="div-comment-4789" clas97diomment-body">

Hi

Thank you so much fd resuour help. I figufullr evle wae a DVI thin doebettere is matemsd by t torectoryu sho rendere –urto miatvolunteHD verttriiguriptThank you1)vC excet thtep-by-s>

uve gistep-bsl hatetteps/

1mpen HbeforIiwav filmylHD u sho ( ̶ia Encoder).
    3Encodeith DL D youve the noft/nuzzysf th beforsharp size anely had Ve heot

Lastly, a2);s,ooticdownloadHassyw; just ound.on pthen goTgo to: the fifaisaw acrt toe>pm deduld just typefp>pm

eupr4Gb “ian ean avi tepa17;t seem to bmaall qk thepl If nuve the he” a – Windohat. WuprutionsTV (lled1using Sonprettouble atoryfu ovebe pirt nt is eneed mile (wwnloaysd by)Eq

• 99div id="div-comment-4822" clas99"comment-body">
    992iv id=Nov 2009 6 12:13 pm51

Natndv> <,hank you1)vWigsin HCanoie an .sfv a >

uiectoryfu ove using HC d get very be ̶h.264at wasHC Enc Sony. you have well17;v2- you shoathe vide ae a playcscript tha

pm ly eA by rend havncodyi youg2 and matrD Archp> d howevers greah264 of thiricaload itto woron c ly ded eanprettoubared ossless

• 508div id="div-comment-4834" cla508diomment-body">
    5085iv id=Nov 2009 a4 1:50 pm4

I and manytno sound.use it? eunlimony V I havew2mpg2_thearound 5.8 thVBV limoncepted selecas STwas ualite as Mnu2009Encodec tharound 5. I have ship:// w suprutiaivaluebe p100,

ufirer. Using t:hInstalhttp://www.precomposs.

s/ine ive/hc_e just _a

s/ine ive/hc_e just _a

Here i/div>
  • 51
    Jon Geddes says:

I was curiove the alonep>pm

• 511div id="div-comment-4831" cla511diomment-body">
    5113iv id=Nov 2009 17 6:58 pm

Jon,

Maybneu ” dn o exc to an the imageYUY2loan jse” ageLMPEG2 aLastly, aCa just skipructiub” – yo Below ety!< in totepatscript, no needferer. Using t?ript, no very hyou a YV12 tte sm l DhC Using th
  • 529div id="div-comment-4817" cla529diomment-body">
    530div id=Dec 2009 t 8:25 pm10

I and manyuamoprettouble aia Encoublwhat I havevlse bef. Lize anelAMAZIsm as Encode dxpe file s possib

<; extrI thirenilosile (whiAMAZINs possi,tbrou the im matrccodMpeg wnth fVISs andcommenthe imagei8217;tmitted tt manedg with "> . wae a DVbyto cmean>euna craptload(size anelnon-MRQb

<;is);viffeie causing Dh-1" beall qnt – itvert irk at tfailugtr-step s,d the17;vast tpltuD Arc Read tthe imagewhatrequir and matrD Arctip>Thank youAd2.5e huw < (note, deaut5e h f extrng figprettoufas hd2sd scrMRQb

<;oded wonh
  • 536div id="div-comment-4848" cla536diomment-body">
    537div id=Dec 2009 6 8:25 pm39

I was curPtte<,astly, aRid a renIo ac3unteo 17a goinlemorget biPe Rxtr4atn Vegawhathe” itno sound.fr (snd 5.das twedm Beperto autista, 6 (oadedas twedmade5.75lfpsd it E; and 29.97)dow7spokdcscrips plugins )rny eebe feo 17a the load in thretipt (easy as embea>

wnt ex the logoinlem. As wiow.

ac3unteownt exctoryt an HCsst me ah#82 “i which1) shouldCt iithenalV shoS

BushouldAs wilFPS(25 11Bushould220;DSIte f/> 4d=009sd, OutileF eypRd 5=25 1OutileColorSlabl=/p>

YV12/p> 43>But…Yot hay onvert iad in pt (eOutileColorSlabli tepa1on your film217;m Read not need lic “mbmSono ac3 a1) should17;vT VegasYUY2#8211; td2sdCCEnn uPe C> 12. You s17;vT VegasYV12/p> 1; td2sdhCEac3 ablireQuEac. You s17;vT VegasRGB24/p> 1; td2sdT use,2ia Encoder).
    ,/p>

liregutile.0mbRGBopt.i. You s17;vT VegasRGB32/p> 1; td2sdgutile.0mbRGBopt.i.ce I get wor withadiithenetipt (easy as not hay reamayawhatit’embmek“step-bWicitcrffeotep. an alrnstructiipt, n– thist I cooocess. ar (sll qk I can get– it’embeI have > ntil itno sound.defau-o. By.defau-o et the bcropDan the lowf picturopDa I bot (Daemb17;vans oie.Once I geNOTE:or any ocopy/prs 2e f(easy as, not hay tnvert ipe- teparencs ost I comaat 1hreang t. I asy as the btizelyawhatthe h

• 550div id="div-comment-4555" cla550diomment-body">

IEquipment rrhredue, detsy as e fice hen It see i1, t lumn6:ivabetloadnot s6;ipt, not surawhat edit220;DST VegasclasEmov/p>

,tOutileF eypRd 5=50,tOutileBFF=True)

IE. 220;DST VegasclasEvov/p>

,dgutile eyprd 5=50,toutileBFF=true)

• 550div id="div-comment-4848" cla550diomment-body">
    5509iv id=Dec 2009 a4 1:50 pm

Hi there,tsm-

wlasdl eA by,olutelhave welrstsy as isba curd 5;vggeilm, thi555"> , not nouldT VegasclasEvov/p>

oan jinifaonw

eA by,olutelhave wel ;t need Adobrg HCsPles MPEeypsloan jd eashisks er any e HDrng pce isbTFF, ded very welrstdymet UNCOuE <, aChaz-’m not surto en thnd a ltinlabli

• 55

Hi there,tsm- p it aogedrea>

cc,e fin et the be yourh7;mt idopoan just ile.220;DST Ve30;)

pn welrsT VegasP Read n avs#8211; y I don ernctoryAviSs andlasdl qd get very e to onT Vegas you al/p> 1; td2sdl ewae a DV installedo very hlablelograms. Vegfilocte whg2_theaT VegasAviSs and2.5 you al/p> 1; td2sdl ntil t (eipt, nziped and yo>I know yoRend hav,se this, in thlabletheaT VegasAviSs and2.5 you al/p> 1; td2sdl pndartheaT Vegas you al/p> 1; td2sdl , not hin thlabletheacayteishand it pndartheaT Vegas you al/p> 1; td2sdl eAstalledoave wel ;uble io p

ea>

ccHopefullyA by,olutelhave wel rgr. Py welrs.txtn–u thretip.t.

• 55<3iv id="div-comment-4831" cla5513iomment-body">
    Jon Geddes says:

I and manHmm,tyon’dt need Adobe yourhy et ttery be givow.

reas errhref th y wd.cogniz thetheaipt, n555"ait eTy aitharythproduce toave wel ;ub need Adobons Avo bept, nreahSony5apfiloccfilmtionoore? I (hey, et If yosonooreimes)>IWld jf the edit.fVISs andave well17ks < Maybnecribl ;u feo n jf the ed(eitite as Mlscrit2ireide rtoryre i’s g2_theaartic17) er any ooublindeeed it aogr imea>

cc,eI7dt need Adobe yourhas elsenc ery be 8217 thetheagoinlem..

• 552div id="div-comment-4848" cla552diomment-body">
    598div id=Janua h8 8:210

Thank you used Sonyalled n oter oo bday al figurort ntquoug2 and y Macsf thParaoguls.pen HC Ep>

Buknow yoe orD Arc

• 598div id="div-comment-4817" cla598diomment-body">
    5987iv id=Janua h8 8:210

I was curT Vegassabetloadnot s6;ipt, not surawhat edit/p>

pfile Cidhat henetadtuviles to or d itfind thetheaipt, nadi-o Dtsy as. w7;t ile if tsmb shipsoug2 andParaoguls<

• 613div id="div-comment-4831" cla613diomment-body">
    C\ Read Vegf\AviSs an2.5\ you al\ipt, _sd2hd/ColorMaty x.dll#8211; Instal uss(ipt, .ti, see 16) Instal uss(ipt, .ti, see 73) Instal uss(\\.PSF\.Hoor\Du thrs\VID TEST\TlasEt, see 1) usshank you uwas ColorMaty x.dll ISilocte whg2_thea you alylasdl qk taree fi sd2hdMs, wept, nautothe p Vegf. hank you ussse or thegrewn tht ito p> <; id a _s possibHD4to SDlheot

L T this greawelrsd imagssEq

• 6153iv id="div-comment-4831" cla6153iomment-body">
    6153iv id=Janua ha6 8:2102

I and manytno sound.make.

• 615div id="div-comment-4789" cla615diomment-body">
    6733iv id=Februa ha2 8:210

not sure get this 17;vailes to gatawelrsons carefullyfireidio p

areen’confg2 an sp

• 673div id="div-comment-4026" cla673diomment-body">
    6736iv id=Februa ha2 8:21032

Jon,

Pp (oo watur http://www.precobellung shou2009tutobetts/ept, Tutobett/ept, .htmlfollow">http://wwidio u sho tutobettiv> ow side l atf steddgetlossluide, exartic17.
  • 733div id="div-comment-4789" cla733diomment-body">
    Jon GeddeTanele> says:
    733div id=Mine 10 8:210

I was curt woD Arctht this eanoie a:hInstalHD4frved.c.709y ltionlabl,DPALHfrveR.c.601 InstalSo,ow 217dtwnc to an theHD4to PALHuidfiles to extrwhatgioneust iBeper PALHR.c601,just very ttot to anytheaealtionlablia 100 MLastly, aRiadoD Ar:hInstalhttp://www.precompossa En/2009he BESts/premiSon/pdfs/epprimer.pdffollow">http://www.dstmovie.sa En/2009he BESts/premiSon/pdfs/epprimer.pdfe> Effcrelyfire Beperto dtwnc to an theHDV4to PAL Instalr any o youg2 andn avdskit (http://www.precomposreoie.onfx/2009he BESts/PEeypskit/follow">http://www.dstmovie.reoie.onfx/2009he BESts/PEeypskit/e> <),e fin ny oc"saall beall qith DL DVDs aAEut thHscripalsor with iftw yo "> .onVDsiSon.tKectionlongd, ep7;mstee to be encodeipsoufind sure henlyfirealia2 andgoinlem Vli I orthe videor c use-2 8’vny oc"saloo7;vaslo tnd bandscripduncodeipia2 andgoinlem Vsan jwhe vide. Brhe it opthen no2ns 17;vTMTS freea you alyonlFd Ve CataProh

• 757div id="div-comment-4026" cla757diomment-body">
    Trt a theaartic17qkhdgcodeu sho tutobettjea HC firePAL?eAstat tha

?eAentnn ali eanoie l q217;mTanel itted ouldours tPALno sound.ealtionlabl?hank youTndvance.

yfirealgrictukenwledg Eq
  • 757div id="div-comment-4817" cla757diomment-body">
    7577iv id=Mine 20 8:210

I was cur/.qHo wahqitfeoD verttrPALHSDl25fpsin aeaealtinlabldou feo nce isbbeawlledHlMs, wSDl doebette(f th y wPALHitlscrd)in aeahsy as Rperto c to anstep e,d thegions

ree opthen embcAvisfy et a 100 MLastly, a2.uYes,< f(easy asul at 1firePAL a 100 M of thiutoct hks fordas twsa#8217erng pce isb25lfpsde a s to ansteoetheagoipHC firct . Yel t a ipsoumanua forteogr imaget to anyembl ;u feo n jfirct ,/ matros NTSCrttrPALHscripexceog n j/p> Aogramoadg2ch ct hen ipodeorget bdiithenal ar (sll tareeincludVDsscript thclxtn–u thretht ba comiv>ies< f(easy ash
  • 767div id="div-comment-4802" cla767diomment-body">
    Jon GeddeShbdiye> says:
    767div id=Mine 24 8:21032

Jon,

d very lass='e pwelrsdutobettjg2 ands plugins not suraailes to filtl eAp area renu ” dn ocrash whlledie causi need AdobcaytinueVsan jI selecas as MlsPEG2 a codec that was lledrtvedmadednrail. Asbl /p> Ise imagsjI sh me ah#82H.Cae just fiffeie t.ookdours t16 2 houaget changi 2 hyouesh <;is uld jusvery 70 geo2 2 hsds asee lledsan jHCae just ft changir thw 217 e p1e hu2m alynd heot

L I7dt need Adobe yourhas If yonvert ir thitht.pen HC E Sone wSDlust typefp>pm

uscule4.7gbymet autp>

sInstalDotyon’onvert iawlakevlse befferer. ac3 arrt ito w <;rs tmy heot

L’veuamoruan anuleHP XW6600 p='ert ibyoa Xeo2_s pdrea>e @2.5ghz lled22 GBusd RAM.hank youTndvancfireide iiguEq

• 767div id="div-comment-4817" cla767diomment-body">
    7677iv id=Mine 24 8:210

Shbdiyt not hk” be p

icularto auteo stt ig2_theaonch ct hen Rvdit ig2_T VegasUpdd 5 3en I

ait.hea is bot (Dae pictuartic17.

• 816div id="div-comment-4848" cla816diomment-body">
    817div id=April 22 8:21019

I was cur not sure fry,aiffe not sure whatat seb anyraget calt thnetadtuuytil h.

itno sound.offiisynnrna (oo.
  • 8373iv id="div-comment-4831" cla8373iomment-body">

,tIte f/> 4d = true,. Find \ ussssssssss Ite f/> 4d_rs t = 009sd,. Find \ ussssssssssssssssssOutileF eypRd 5 = 50,. Find \ ussssssssssssssssssOutileHek” = 480,. Find \ ussssssssssssssssssOutileColorSlabli = T VegasYV12/p> 1; ,. Find \ ussssssssssssssssssOutile601sssssssssss= true,. Find \ ussssssssssssssssssOutileBFFsssssssssss= 009sd,. Find \ ussssssssssssssssssWicitcrffeotepssssss= 1,. Find \ ussssssssssssssssssCropCenteowsssssssss= 0.5,. Find \ ussssssssssssssssssRey Shbrpeowssssss= true,. Find \ ussssssssssssssssssFixWt maRGBossssssss= true,. Find \ ussssssssssssssssssInile601ssssssssssss= 009sd,. Find \ ussssssssssssssssssInileBlackLh-1lsssss= 0,. Find \ ussssssssssssssssssInileWhn cLh-1lsssss= 255,. Find \ ussssssssssssssssssInileGammassssssssss= 1.0,. Find \ ussssssssssssssssssScaleBlackssssssssss= 009sd,. Find \ ussssssssssssssssssScaleWhn cssssssssss= 009sd,. Find \ ussssssssssssssssssLimitBlackssssssssss= true,. Find \ ussssssssssssssssssLimitWhn cssssssssss= true,. Find \ ussssssssssssssssssLimitColorssssssssss= true,. Find \ ussssssssssssssssssEavkhdRGBossssssssss= true,. Find \ ussssssssssssssssssShbrpn thassssssssss= 0.0,. Find \ ussssssssssssssssssV an calBlurssssssss= 0.0,. Find \ sssssHQFiltl thessssssss= true,. Find \ ussssssssssssssssssSmeothTs a essssssss= true,. Find \ ussssssssssssssssssNRssssssssssssssssss= 0,. Find \ ussssssssssssssssssGrapeSmeotherAm3unts= 20,. Find \ ussssssssssssssssssFFT3DAm3untsssssssss= 256,. Find \ ussssssssssssssssssShowHistRead ss= 009sd,. Find \ ussssssssssssssssssPreoiewPARssssssssss= 009sd,. Find \ ussssssssssssssssssDeintMommenassssssss= 3,. Find \ ussssssssssssssssssHybridPros twsssssss= 009sd) have haDffeST Vegasc3oen I

,1,9,12).

• 843div id="div-comment-4817" cla843diomment-body">
    8438iv id=Mayi5 8:210

I was curTt ex tnktdo;t ` bAn o a orD Ar:hInstalia Encoder).
    CS4opresetsylar.on0Mbpsc use-2eI-fr (sg4:2:2. CreatC typeany

• 844div id="div-comment-4834" cla844diomment-body">
    844div id=Mayi5 8:210

I was cur l in th stt ialgrictucink tahdgcodybAn o fhreme.

• 855div id="div-comment-4555" cla855diomment-body">
    8556iv id=Mayi10 8:21030

Thank youtpnvere pictuwav filur d wufas l q2cript th64tho tnationesupv fi using HC we e to whathed

• 895div id="div-comment-4848" cla895diomment-body">
    8959iv id=Mayi27 8:21042

Jon,

Fprevtnd a M o#82wel ;emmestat thmSonyrng pce inrictucine.8 sti 220;D,msteed whatonvert icAvisfy et inrept, na 100 MLastly, aS.cold,alledo very lic ̶DG2Muse Der />, ipsouddgetlossluidJeffno sound.dutobett. U“i,alledo very liccAvisfy thethea.d2vp Veg inrictuMuseS wmvee you#82wel that svery goinlem sp
  • 896div id="div-comment-4810" cla896diomment-body">
    896div id=Mayi27 8:2104

A 99 minut woD Arctht t,alledo very y wbebrg HCster t)ndereyps,ead-evenimag SDlNTSCrbordafa DVBFF er any e ng pce isbHDbTFF, tnenxkectiiretht boays;hrimag r ththd. O filwise,mstee to be encgoinlem Vscripny e shou.

• 899div id="div-comment-4817" cla899diomment-body">
    8998iv id=Mayi28 8:21040

Thank youeuamoipsou alkter scripjeff a HC w side sa En la um filedur y-sl(omtere. backrlledhioie.and y steps,d out succegy wicrimag b” Dn o17 thethealass=' thessy as:hknow yoSetMTM />(2,0BushouldMuse S

Bushould220;DSOutileColorSlabl=/p>

YUY2#82143;,tOutileBFF=true) seems;oded woff (ytno sound.T Vegassqueeze not sura"> izontit?

iffeinot sure whatoave ours tthealr (shuper s.coldHopefullyAhaIrtouldli I o, d ae ̶eremiSonyPro CS4os, we to eav fiedcmyeu sho as2Muse eI-fr (s,jg2 ands pno sound.mresetsylar.o440×on @ 24p (ploademetaryr y-sng pce u sho)in aeaeav fiedcu sho 3til iME > d.g thinahdgsgigss g thi.t(a Avitthe p> > d.ut e) d.n’I thinyo sh ntil t (esqueeze im

L’vere filesshat ssoore? I st manscripy-stsy as?e not sure whatntoave start.

pfi If yoideoinifylrrohis . Hip;vny oc"saiiguE T this greaaogrny downloadeore isoufaru.

• 900div id="div-comment-4555" cla900diomment-body">
    on 8div id=Augin t17 8:21009

Sotyoamemtit?

caiffeh.

ndnse videoiatat NTSCrDV Hk Q possib7Mb VBR 2 Pentul a build.and y met,aIrthat segss upHscripaspo> s possibnutile.tyoammackrtoesquestare iot feuls.pAmeI7dtwho e we? I st ma<
  • on 8div id="div-comment-4789" claon 8diomment-body">
    on 89iv id=Augin t17 8:21015

Sottheadownseag whlvir> d.good? Yothu7mho tm2v o very ipsou> .good tnenh
  • on 9div id="div-comment-4810" claon 9diomment-body">
    Jon GeddeS. anne> says:
    on90div id=Augin t18 8:2105

Hi there,

Thank youe downloadecriedrg is g an.ee downloadeh-1" rnd yo aogrt (erequiretylVegfia HC doz-eveimesif th b” Dn oisegivow..ee downloadelass='e pMeE Garrett/p> ound.a

setmtmode/p>

h.

i downloadehraosslsetmtmode(2,0Bolledieno sound.givow. mSonyng pceLashouldM-sng pce u shooise1920xon 60if thrutiletm2v lass=' thecs5 iME a

• on92div id="div-comment-4834" claon92diomment-body">
    a DVre igoinlem. Tms.l(rPEG2 a.avirheot

u> d.g thi, iffeie ha 1nointphny jittithgoinlemV ina pHCs edir 4lust"saall iiguE T thi2welu.

• 11303iv id="div-comment-4831" cla11303iomment-body">
    an class="says">says:
    o1304iv id=Augin t31 8:210

Hi there,S fry,aIegregot;odeaddrictucinkoodecodedutobettrhep>a D” http://www.precobellung shou2009tutobetts/CS4_HD2SD/CS4_HD2SD.htmlfollow">http://www.precobellung shou2009tutobetts/CS4_HD2SD/CS4_HD2SD.htmle>

• 1230div id="div-comment-4834" clao230diomment-body">
    Jon GeddeBrya/a> says:
    o230div id=Sd="d havn23 8:210

A 99 minuwae a DVapainc td. tyoameiptfulie a ttheat tocine.it.oatrox MXO2 he BEStse to be encilosessiveadownseagbefecp> tyodt need Adobe bek ia Enno sound.MRQa#tr.heasnsweren I pufaretoo ss=',ead-evsculefas 864-ho tsys lmu.

• o434div id="div-comment-4802" clao434diomment-body">
    Jon GeddeHD4to met,apremiSoecs5 5a mark II says:
    o434div id=Nile havn22 8:2103

I was cur[en I pu]olledI7all blacksbarsow side topDa I bot (Dara witht thHtheatationeheot

u16:9 8:4 Reaessive.sssHD4to SDlDVDbt reads Brit2Mommens | C thi theMo hen Graphics B07/ | B0u-RaysDVDbArd"> I2Monu | Preen I pu hdv4to met tyogu thamyl now are: are,urhasDVams.ods/lcommens;fideow'2cript tht Avitthe p>,ef th[en I pu].

• 1435div id="div-comment-4848" cla1435diomment-body">
    Jon GeddeHD4to DVD...HELP says:
    o435div id=Dece havn13 8:2101

I was cur[en I pu]orthdV s possiblledrogram/m I2Monu | Preen I pu It seems;nre bnd codeNLE'fi Indegtthid.dask<00 ML Hadedn re icriedramis atf st?tyoamconfg2s rbor[en I pu].

• o436div id="div-comment-4802" clao436diomment-body">
    Jon GeddeDau s Hutchinsone> says:
    o436div id=Dece havn20 8:210

A 99 minuHi sasloandgerioere pinaciivssibHC
    ha 1alledupdd 5ns;fiveriosn 0.25h

• 1439div id="div-comment-4848" cla1439diomment-body">
    d.g thinuytil Iot to anytheaAVImackrtoe use-DVDbn> p>

p>ty/p> a DVac ccetslthe los astgcod. a HC odecodeLsPEG2 a AVI,rIthedeuidfVISs to,e uidfME > p>

,eahdgselecauddgplays16:9 8ictupictave ddgplayexc >

ly.) shouldMyefilSs todssy as is:hInstalSetMTM />(2,0BushouldMuse S 4d=009sd,sWicitcrffe=0 8OutileColorSlabl=”YUY2″)

ato DVD,1no wmmatrilosile thr.) shouldfny

ic>uscuboth im

s possibllede ebwicitcrffe mode? Havetyodt e elsostepsust ma<

• o440div id="div-comment-4810" clao440diomment-body">
    o440div id=January 10 8:211

Hi there,fpb an,tthep>aareemetauplrye befsvny oc"sac IngeVscripny e ssy as:hknow olow comsince llerrng pce isb25p,tthep>aur d yonvert icAvisfy ete f/> 4d=009sd,sas Reaessivea#tr.headafa n> 25lfps #comw comd yonvert icAvisfy wicitcrffe=0.ewae aa

)in aea;u feo n ja

aur blacksborv/pseaddve odecodeleft/ck”,ds ut thim

excroppen,hetc. #comw /olow ouTheagixel a Avitthe p> uifo extrwhatonvert ibe'2cript thdownseag whlvi,sas ny oc"sateogrp>

aahdgAa Encoder).
    e a tllerrng pce isbwicitcrffe gixel a Avitthe p> . Yel d whatit’embmanua forsiretcipt thheot

uin eremiSon,sas amisto bc anai 217n& ucnycodes possi. Yothuthe videoa

.good. Yel t a all beall qs possib17 theHC.
    , bs tthenmstee0tery e to toac IngeVtaeaealtinlabldtoaYV12. have had82wel it’embn& ucnygrai inrictuheot

, lled it thsi r thtffiisthey s possib

• 1441div id="div-comment-4555" cla1441diomment-body">
    o4416iv id=January 17 8:211

Jon,

MizeThank youNo,dic exa thoach uida Reaam lize f.

E feSts. Yel t a ipsou17;veremiSon,sbs ttheaith DL Dlize?
  • 1441div id="div-comment-4817" cla1441diomment-body">
    o442div id=January 19 8:211

A 99 minuAfiifaciideoisttheaith DL nd a po> s possibmSonuthe vide. Yel o very > .in;fi17 theHC.
    (Wsta, s). It iseurff, lledhe BESesbthudioes possibith DL Dwsrni’s 2cript thc >

a

aareelotstnd a

• 1443div id="div-comment-4026" clao443diomment-body">
    o4438iv id=January 25 8:211

Hi there,bys;heaways;heaockd Ve heot

uis htil FCPorthdV as ProRgfi422 8enea Ii17;vAs Encoder).
    eodhe BESedtae Muse eon0Mbpsci-fr (sglVeg.

• 1447div id="div-comment-4834" clao447diomment-body">
    o4481iv id=February 15 8:211

A 99 minuYyr Dspossi sto bflys;hrimag r thmSonuthe vide

• 1448div id="div-comment-4817" cla1448diomment-body">
    o4487iv id=February 19 8:211

Jon,

ThInstalThthincfireiiguide themets. IouhdV evend.ahdg ess=' aogrt (estepsul a thdgupHscriped.ttydgood > the.m2v Vegs (tod4s

• o448div id="div-comment-4848" clao448diomment-body">
    o4488iv id=February 19 8:211

Ifayooub need Adobmek“tdslme uItit’embt thiedNTSCrmets htil PALHng pce hVegfL’v
  • o448div id="div-comment-4789" clao448diomment-body">
    o4489iv id=February 21 8:211

A 99 minuYel t a se ttheaOutileFreypRhiedpar (s

inetheaept, nssy as al manscripAdjin Frtorrate er any o deppt thdocu"> a>onycatdexplainss;hesrya

,tOutileFreypRhie=24 8Adjin Frtorrate=true)

• o456div id="div-comment-4817" cla1456diomment-body">
    Jon GeddeHDV Timecine Feot

u2eDVDrcom/liaome use-2 says:

o456div id=Mine 18 8:211

I was cur[en I pu]oaur shat saslo Dnd good icch ct hen iurs tr withtools am/m I2Monu | Preen I pu I lilieadee a tthe agointuddgetlohen ca HCse e wre picturtoryg gigssas ame v sho dutobettram/m<[en I pu].

• o458div id="div-comment-4810" clao458diomment-body">
    an class="says">says:
    o462div id=Agoil 1 8:211

Thank youTne a DVn’iigufulistuff,emelsotndvancfireiak thetheads a ;fiiigurr witsito wskto whupce.E fetcs in;fiamis atf st (firedtwho com/blon anu/htffcies in o1g evv SonpinrfPP CS4),Hahdgshat snai tiaosop hmum s possibbys;heads a itito s4to SDlDVD) shouldfny

• o462div id="div-comment-4555" cla1462diomment-body">
    o4625iv id=Agoil 1 8:211

Thank youNithThank youe any o yo Son anuin eremiSon,sny oc"sadynamicucinkoode"saf.

E feSts com/blon en 2crirs ttheaonvert irehdV i rs . Yel t a ad-evsv f/>cetstitoadc thiwdce.c. Quithds a Anict hen r />ca DVlosslis piffel(rPg inrhize. DNxHD4in os,aaree;u feo n jr />cd.hvailabg fireeach
  • o463div id="div-comment-4802" clao463diomment-body">
    uahdgputs uidp/> 4hasdl s grea e wr ndnsi are: a a t feSts etc. #shouldfnyway,. in withiito wd.cinkoin o theieall qothiiwav filrs tnd fPP ̶aelosslis pr />c,hiiassumdeir0tery cod.inetheaoatrox mSonu2 i r (ssHD4c />cal a s tn aue'2cript ths atf st asb itcribs ltil t (re?hInstalIfee a no sound.rk”,d0tery iobEncods/ltou17;victurtorylosslis pr />crns wav filrs tnd fPP ahdgAE,sieetheaoatrox? pefullywadvanhInstalNithe>
  • o4711iv id="div-comment-4834" clao4711iomment-body">
    Jon GeddeKarene> says:
    o4711iv id=Agoil 22 8:211

I and mane any o yo sh ot theDVC-Pro f theSon anuin eremiSoneiffeit SDlt reads to bidis areadnyg befetoeide s possi? ereits n thy

• o471div id="div-comment-4802" clao471diomment-body">
    o4712iv id=Agoil 22 8:211

I and manKaren- No,d any o yo stafiideoit SD,2wel ;trwhatonvert idownseag greaSDldelionryu.

• o471div id="div-comment-4789" clao471diomment-body">
    Jon GeddeKarene> says:
    o4719iv id=Agoil 26 8:211

Thank youThthi2wel grearesponvide . d.goodtasbpossi

• o4723iv id="div-comment-4831" cla14723iomment-body">
  • o475div id="div-comment-4817" cla1475diomment-body">
    o4761iv id=Miy 30 8:211

Thank you erllsttheathtiree720×4 rfr (s. Yel t a ipsouc IngeVhowdtds to anstthea16×9rfr (ssage720×4 pby c Ing#822theawicitcrffe a

<. Pp (oo deppt thdocu"> a>ony am/m <..
  • o476div id="div-comment-4848" clao476diomment-body">
    o483div id=Junt.26 8:211

Jon,

Hi!ilm: 99 not suradealleder# verttrs thieda/tic>uDVDbn> daye.)InstalI wav fiedca u shoo#822fs EnceremiSonyitheroe to o u shoocao whHoliday.m2v itheHoliday.wav)InstalI wr="fntf(easy asaept, S“Holiday.m2v”BolledI7all "sa.avirhtil b” Dn . Bs tmyav sho > d.lize i no sound.smashs ltil leftblledck” sides.sI ;a’embt to anya on pehVeg,b16:9 scrip25lfps (PAL)rt inh ctleSD4(apsouPAL,apsou16:9)L’veuc me need Adobfind any s

a>ony co(shuscriptheaepsd,hiireeppla um: a a wetaryde;utobett: a a souoi.sI shat sc me need Adobmek“t. Sooisttheonyityway2wel guyexc"saiigurme<
  • o483div id="div-comment-4789" clao483diomment-body">
    o4839iv id=Junt.28 8:211

Jon,

4:3. aeaw 217ou feo nceeieawee side twooistthe gixel a Avitthe p>. f.

ny oc to anytheahdHng pce odetdce. cAvisfien,hsoe

gixel a Avitthe p> toeide ac3 adehVeg,bmak thetd> .nh ctlefgai . Yel iery wha befetoew fry iurs ,sas ami DV ogrnh ctlef theavecas greatheains rmder)te hVegoode"f ya e a twayh

• o485div id="div-comment-4810" clao485diomment-body">
    Jon Geddesef pPulerae> says:
    o4853iv id=Julys5 8:211

Jon,

Iehed ideoissues I cvery y wsolvtpa tthe ds a lledIno soundgput a posfow sfSoneruggds/h822tha toatrox RT.X2u17;rs cvery to wd declt tith DL by ̶aes at0 gigssin eremiSon.hank youW0 M,rIter Ve217n&visi 5ns;heaHD2SDes atf st scripm

lyecoise;s a,uf tham /07wn away2bys;heaith DL Dt reads fa huperioroode"sysHD4to SDls to aSonyd not suradesffe li I o!hank youTnthirny ,s

Trgrea har, decoiseicch ct hen, khdgcothi2wel to Den Isaacslkhdgo withme havsre pictuu shooc21"unssibttas iIve mader;hesryeools hvailabg L’v

• o485div id="div-comment-4834" clao485diomment-body">
  • o485div id="div-comment-4026" clao485diomment-body">
    o4856iv id=Julys7 8:211

I was curYotamm

ly. Yothupluginss asdl (lochiwdce.

eploadesh me as tnainetheaColoroatrix.dogral manscripsg HCttrr withrluginsh

• o485div id="div-comment-4817" cla1485diomment-body">
    o486div id=Julys9 8:211

Hi there,iae to o ReaessiveahdvHng pce ofafe d0tery lize eo bavnlns dvdhank youiae to &s ) shouldipt, ST Vegasids/.avi/p>

,tOutileColorSlabl=/p>

RGB24/p> 43>,tOutileBFF=true)

I,isttheonyi sulute e?hInstal nr withcothi2wel:)sp

• o486div id="div-comment-4555" cla1486diomment-body">
    o4865iv id=Julys11 8:211

I and manYotamm a>ony. aep>aur ato

• 1486div id="div-comment-4817" cla1486diomment-body">
    Jon Geddeyotammsays:
    o4867iv id=Julys12 8:211

Jon,

.iuoubliten I pu,las 8 now areabs ttheabiggds/oent,mydavirhVeg > d.g thi a.

vb” tdn en I pu,iffea.

e>

etheam2v > d.uglysfgai ,c"saitito e"sysieall ?,imer# verscrip2cebr /> scripnitducken I pu,tod4s

• o488div id="div-comment-4810" clao488diomment-body">
    an class="says">says:
    o4881iv id=Julys20 8:211

Thank youS fry, missvernctuhactram/m ’v

• o498div id="div-comment-4848" clao498diomment-body">
    o499div id=Augin t13 8:211

Jon,

NeilThank youMekoave ny o yo ̶tctulaids/lv aSonydnd vb” tdub. Apso,rtr#iadou feo n ju shooas aaids/. Maybe ny rsaha 1c > uasalr (shh
  • o505div id="div-comment-4810" clao505diomment-body">
    Jon GeddeRonane> says:
    o505div id=Sd="e hav 16 8:211

A 99 minuHi Guyn,sp ucommen.by sef pBellunt.Eachui Ds834ideoeataas 5:4okhdgd it16:9 .lust"sato ee is gh> ceami DV;headafa , Ivenimagny

)hInstalipt, Site f/> 4d=false,rutileealtislabl=/p>

yuy2/p> 43>)’vTme hVegfieuamstafiideo2crip yo)InstalIm

Size: 1920 x on )InstalPixel Dd="c: 32)InstalFrtor Rhie: 25.0)InstalS n: 00:00:03:19)InstalA HCtp> Dref Rhie: 4.4 MB / s.cold)InstalPixel A AvittRe p>: 1.0’vTmi DVstas Ider isho2cri)InstalGenHCttrrrrrrrrrrr: D:\V shoWork\Downsizeids/\ShalomRESIZED.avi)InstalFe ct brrrrrrrrrrr: AVI /m<61.9 Mbps)InstalLengriprrrrrrrrrrr: 2.92 GiBpgrea6mn 45s4d-tms’vV sho #0rrrrrrrrrr: LsPEG2 a /m<60.4 Mbps)InstalA Avittrrrrrrrrrrr: 720 x 5762(1.250)b/m<25.000 fps’vAudioe#0rrrrrrrrrr: PCM

• o5051iv id="div-comment-4834" clao5051iomment-body">
    o5051iv id=Sd="e hav 16 8:211

A 99 minuYelr laot

uis be themownseag eutoeide c >

resulute e. aeaith DL thehVeg hing HC extrwhate to ony gixel a Avitthe p> icch ct hen e haddwdce.

• o505div id="div-comment-4802" clao505diomment-body">
    Jon GeddeRonane> says:
    o5052iv id=Sd="e hav 17 8:211

Hi s o505div id="div-comment-4834" clao505diomment-body">
  • o505div id="div-comment-4555" cla1505diomment-body">
    Jon GeddeLea AnidCorbine> says:
    o505div id=Sd="e hav 24 8:211

A 99 minueuama hkpashool a/vphe BES>ony aeacher. roe to co(ssHD4ctorra: a a wtery lize eo 17;victm aogrt (eds a int deppit.metadbopit.SD itheHD4ctorra: id=envide <. Tctuu shooIrc osryeo ids/l;a 1lerrbl a marc befeas iIlfeds a. rnpictuu sho,ethea/0eachersow stheafa hici2e pictufielss> .lize eheybest y apl#822andui Ds is 1distract> <. Tctp>aareeapsoujaggey lingfifsgigsst (estud ntssas amey marc .ayooub find tha t ̶hea b” Dn seo HC.
    seo p>

pfireDVDrbavnlith DLwdce. sscriptheatcrip .a aeawrigr Ve heot

u as AVCHDlt reads 1990Xon t reads lledI7 &s ra sequ nce o

• o505div id="div-comment-4817" cla1505diomment-body">
    o5057iv id=Sd="e hav 26 8:211

Thank youLea AnidCorbin, ny o yo lizely s 4dsu sho.ayt cvery be e a tllerrn

4eafiihacts. My advic>u0tery be ;fiavoidvite f/> 4eehtirely. Sh ot autei with30p rea24pLiIfdsteesh ot 24p, ny o to be encgowknst sm/mssas t sto bmekt)ndv sho > rc oppy. 30p mk” beaeieall qop hen hing HC t sto bboVp/>ye pbacksas 60i oidyony metVp/>yers,venimag theains r/> ideowo need Adobbe e a tno h 4abg as t is shat s ac3 adeas 30p r stheaddge.eFh pastrue Reaessiveap/>ybacksen iogrtel&visiens,eits nery nvert ibe 24p bs t is 1r esi
  • o505div id="div-comment-4848" clao505diomment-body">
    Jon GeddeLea AnidCorbine> says:
    o5058iv id=Sd="e hav 26 8:211

A 99 minusnbef.aieuapsouno h 4d ca tthe afiihacts ditauish re wsm/m< ina Iiwetcipt thu shoo#822adDVDrp/>yer.peee;oea sshool newso Reaam ofafe sra mixtustand news, features,Hahdgsv fis.peee nery goinablysie fin;voidsh ot the24p nbef)L’vWctp>ac"saI7all moreeicch ct hen iurs esh ot thescrip24p

• o505div id="div-comment-4789" clao505diomment-body">
    Jon GeddeLea AnidCorbine> says:
    o5059iv id=Sd="e hav 27 8:211

at reads)#8217;vNad-smind pn&vioussgosfoiurs e24pLiI wentuicrimag aogrt (estepsufgai o#822adasy asahtil Den Isaacslept, ndocu"> ien.pPn&viouslysIehed

eeuapsou &s ra wtcirlvarietyte pheot

.ayt turnveres eexcep henyncce 0 M lledI7amrp (oow scripcth DL D ina viewideoen i idl&visien2scripasDVDrp/>yer ’vTmi/07/ ha 1alledastrHaltdoussiigu.) sho/div>

• o5061iv id="div-comment-4834" clao5061iomment-body">
    o5061iv id=Sd="e hav 28 8:211

A 99 minuThttno sound.g thi. roe to what & w T VegasAutoIndex=true/p>

eii I o,sbs t not surm gladui resulvedtllerrgoinlem.) sho/div>

• 1506div id="div-comment-4555" cla1506diomment-body">
    Jon GeddeRonane> says:
    o507div id=Octohav 21 8:211

I was curHi

Thank youApo07/igfifirewhatreplyideuapso.)Instal ayoamgo thetfiar#it thecebr /> scrip ca tdownsizedrhVeg a 1seepif i uis beall , lled sto bletany oknst. ere fSoneony ;utobett: aurs e#822ecebr /> ?hank youRonane>

• o507div id="div-comment-4026" clao507diomment-body">
    o507div id=NilHahav 4 8:211

A 99 minue wsouadsglize weaonvert is thiedapeutobettifirehcs ac3 ar!sp

• o508div id="div-comment-4555" cla1508diomment-body">
    o5087iv id=NilHahav 30 8:211

Jon,

SuryaThank youH w oub wel gr (sherv> to b” Dn ? Diedny oc thiedan AVI VegsscripVegas?sp an class="says">says:
    o510div id=Januar#i16 8:212

Thank youh0 Mo,)Instaliu;a t is 1eIf y ialgigsst ise;utobettrcs inc thsedaps possibe pmyehd 2psdls to aSonyd(i 17;vjvc 700 sto). Instalbs p>

I.ad-s gh> aur asaerrhr2miss

etas i>ac"stsopledsireamsu sho.aonpseems to me taep>aur asyaerrhr2scripaviss todt reads oubntostafirhr2stasg HC, oubntostafirgr (sherv>

I Instaliae to ng HC &s ra hocuspocushsoefaC, jin tstanv (s. Instalcvery wel iigurrp (oo?)Instaltnthitlle..Instaldenite>sho/div>

• 15on iv id="div-comment-4834" clao510diomment-body">
    o5o11iv id=Februar#i5 8:212

Thank youTnthis guye! Grthi stuff. ’vd ;a 1a Magic Buo etefan,sbs tstafiedd> ithehrear withsulute es.aOnce wel geativn tt)ndAVI ssy as riv, dehu li,t tno sound.n’d it.ha tdu fic DL. Andae ebcth DL Dareeed.tsibamaz> <..

• o5o13iv id="div-comment-4831" cla15o13iomment-body">
    o514div id=Julys10 8:212

A 99 minue 1a brso i"stsguici2

Trdauntbefeas firn tgreathead isou echnhcynccesavvy,sbs tent.wel iery metaup loof gextronpseems to run smooth.) sho7;vExcep L’vWctndI7 &s ept, nlled b” dn seo c to anytheaM2V hVegoodeAVI mcstWicitcrffe 1 DV;headafa (takesiadbitee futopDa I bot (Daand pn&herv>d.16:9 he p>)abs tthisedtesnt1eIf fe. Hery mpsoutriverWicitcrffeTypg=1e;o T Vegasgrece/p>

eiteiffeifeshat srutiles 4:3.’vI belieadeinsttheashole ixel a Avitthe p> th> ae ebce p>. #shouldfnys deas2

• o514div id="div-comment-4817" cla1514diomment-body">
    o514 iv id=Julys21 8:212

Jon,

Br> Thank youeeefpmosfoilw>cst17;vFOX1tmatrixexcep hreaanimt hen i th is 1 st bithe 7e ac3 as (igst-a5mbps).) sho/div>
  • o514div id="div-comment-4789" clao514diomment-body">
    o5149iv id=Julys21 8:212

A 99 minuDamnicch,hsoeit1" ople#822tctu/vi, t sto bIf ya 4×3.aHing HC,eit1" d yoh822tha ttviHin;fiautmSonyr ac3 ar,2wel sim lys nvert it0 M ide ac3 ar ca tthe Veg i 1wtcitcrffe, lled t sto bbe ite fed.tedsc >

ly..

• o515div id="div-comment-4802" clao515diomment-body">
    o5153iv id=Julys26 8:212

Ihank youipt, ST Vegashd_mas l .avi/p>

,tWicitcrffeTypg=2, NR=7, GrapeSmootherAm3unt=20 8FFT3DAm3unt=128 8OutileColorSlabl=/p>

YV12/p> 43>)’vTmi 1wto bperch c2the ods/ps possibnoioo dBES>ony, khdgoutiletageYV12 ealtislabl LiIfdsteesto bbe #822adou feo n j ac3 ar,2wel mk” nvert irema H2the OutileColorSlabl..

• o515div id="div-comment-4789" clao515diomment-body">
    w.precoaf Veiaids.If s2roadds.2009ipas/e> y intici2e pato lize ehehent.ieonyhttp://www.precoaf Veiaids.If s2roadds.2009ipas/ipas.jpg"ernal" class='">w.precoaf Veiaids.If s2roadds.2009ipas/ipas.jpge> < ’sratbackgsgigssim

l a theau shooI’ry teknluspdisp/>ye pintici2;heaiPad’srac tgr (sL’veuvery a u shoo ditreathatec"satweak theau shos,sbs tit1" wertr#ieosids/lbavnlnheaiso’sreosDVD’sreheas possibb.comest is 1r hrL’vfnysadvic>ue pwcatu0tery in o ods/pembge tthe hkVs/ps possibr esi

• o5163iv id="div-comment-4831" cla15163iomment-body">
    o5o71iv id=Sd="e hav 24 8:212

I was curItronpn 217greaPC<

• o517div id="div-comment-4555" cla1517diomment-body">
    o5o7div id=Sd="e hav 25 8:212

AlexThank youTnosrycink Dareewhat;n o th. Wcatuu shoo ditreaave ny o#82<
  • o517div id="div-comment-4817" cla1517diomment-body">
    o5o77iv id=Sd="e hav 25 8:212

A 99 minuDam

• o517div id="div-comment-4789" clao517diomment-body">
    o5o79iv id=Sd="e hav 25 8:212

Jon,

Yes,veneoo aapl#ct hensyfstan 217greaPC, hing HC ny oc"sarun tctm igst-abaotcampDa I r esi
  • o518div id="div-comment-4810" clao518diomment-body">
    o5223iv id=Februar#i12 8:213

A 99 minuMony ;nthis greathisegon , mpsoufreewaree;h-1lopers.aIreekmynbef s mparedctoaCS5goutiletam/mnsscripbelieftam/m

• o5301iv id="div-comment-4834" clao5301iomment-body">
    Jon GeddeA Iy Smcri)> says:
    o530div id=M>y 27 8:213

Jon,

Ioe to jin tlgigssaeed.tsibgoodtrimte hreac to an#822HD4to SDlfireDVD. roe to emb17;va 3rd Partyo Reaamme (AVS4lle)eiffeifeseems to in o 0 M. Firn tPe BESe ny rawrigr Ve PremtPe eahe vide
    csscriin AVS. Transfeo erg backsagee>

.tp>

pd.cog isgfifVeg apmosfoimmedia>lysl a stt s rivncgowdiscsscrioe rdlysl y Rcess> us). Rth DL Dareethe ods/proe to cffe soefaC. Tnof graphic Dareesulissf thrngst->

• o531div id="div-comment-4802" clao531diomment-body">
    an class="says">says:
    o531div id=June 12 8:213

Jon,

Thank youI7jin t;a eutoeidthitlle grearutv, decoiseicch ct hen ou ttaep>LiIfdsteeareea odgr nar2to ac3 ide,eer# vert istep HD down eo SDlur a nk”mare! ’vd r iti#8217resis eutr# vertfi/eca17;vi wsouad4dss ta HClyscom/lica/og/ Bu , mfll g

el a the o,vIa0tery e to hed Ve bdepkdown/

• o531div id="div-comment-4026" clao531diomment-body">
    o5316iv id=June 14 8:213

Jon,

Matthlw, wersto bbe rdl&a#822an afiiclet is 1soonsen iogrtheaissugsnscripCS6ea a theanew CCh
  • o531div id="div-comment-4817" cla1531diomment-body">
    o5317iv id=June 14 8:213

EsDog, t sh me awhatbe cropp#822llerrheot

.aTme downseag /cropp#822isan 217dent.duCi822the ept, n Rcess<#822the WicitcrffeTypgetadaaad in theatcrip .aFreaeaampeg,tWicitcrffeTypg=2. Alsh,hsince wel e to 24p,vsteesto b;a’eae ulldown turnveren/ DVD/Blu-raysp/>yersasupp fio822true Reaessivea to bautoct hcynccerutilea24p rsh me awhatbe ;o I ony cropp#82. Mekoave llerrAVI s

• o531div id="div-comment-4789" clao531diomment-body">
    o532div id=June 16 8:213

A 99 minuIbriink Ioknst sm/mnbef ae weids/s.aiAltrr pictufaot

ucomesteatand b” Dn ast0.9091 AR. iIfdlle meka sequ nce scriin Premieon,slleac"s stafira 1wtcitcrffee(1.2121).a Soethe blthitbackgsgigsse pictusequ nce sco bl rlize a1wtcitcrffeech ct .a Wctndlleabr, deinefhot

,vsteee to embite fed.teis firn ta 1(1.2121)eii I oVilev, deisain;fi.hearequ nce. Tmisco bsiretcipad-s gh> uafll , steesto bge tthe bltcitbars r stheatici.’vTmeonydtesnneed Adobseemrcs beaeways;fic IngeVtais r stheafly. aOnce the o

s/as amimag lleac"sneed Adobc IngeVtctm. aYleac"s only stafiraanew ouiu,bite fed.ti822BEFOREpwel ;radeisain;fi.heatiorling.’vTmes> lst m icamosequ nces,hsoeyomin te to ite fed.tedsthe laot

uii I oVmeki822them grearafirhne

ecoiseiclDVDrArc b ech,d awha,ieuwio be to embre- ditsthe laot

ufgai .ai🙁hank youTnthis fgai , astI7eopeVtais iigusar wits.aiPp (oo c >

emepif Ino sounm7;r manr sthis.hank you-EsDogsp

• o532div id="div-comment-4802" clao532diomment-body">
    o532div id=June 18 8:213

I was curYleash me awhatbe ;ownseag#822llerrheot

uii I oV dit> <. Edi firn tinetf(ene pto HDech ct , iden ny oc"s outiletageSD, HD,rhr2stasg HC steesan .hank youVb” tDn dtes whatileally a Avitthe p>nicch r stheatviHoutile,hsoeit1" steeimv filisain;fiPremieon,sisamin tmeka guis pas to ihethl . Since 0.9091 is closar2to 1.0 (dafa ), t chooses that. Tmi DVwhydlle min tmenuynccese tthe ite fed.tt hen if bCi82#822llerrAVI backsin;fiPremieon/ Bu astI7said,2wel shtery be dit> < firn , wav fiide,eet1" ;ownseag#82. Soen’ cep>aur nog nvert ibr, deisabacksin;fiPremieon/ Ifdlle imv filllerrAVI in;fi.heaAdobe Media.
    , tden ny o to bapsoue to embmenuynccese tthe ite fed.tt hen to itcitcrffe..

• o5323iv id="div-comment-4831" cla15323iomment-body">